What’s A Day Like As A Consultwebs Online Marketing Analyst?
You start by settling into your home office with a warm cup of coffee in your hand and a creative idea in your head. It could be a solution to a client’s problem, a new spin on an old project or something entirely different. You research it. You find data to support it. Finally, you share it with your fellow Analysts and Consultants. Your idea excites them. Their input energizes you. Together, you plan and execute a strategy that will ultimately deliver results. Our client wins. Our team wins. You win. The day ends with you knowing that your company and your career are both heading in the right direction.
Along the way, you should expect to:
- Train via Skype with consultants and senior consultants, in house video, training courses and online guides
- Conduct complete technical site and content audits
- Perform keyword research, link prospecting and link building
- Review and correct SEO landscape issues
- Develop and analyze weekly and monthly reports for our clients
- Assist in the development of presentations to clients communicating SEO strategy, results and industry changes
- Analyzing of data from various SEO tools and analytics software and leveraging Excel/Google Spreadsheets to present data.
What Will Consultwebs Offer You?
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- Quarterly incentive bonuses and 401k participation after your first year of employment
- Health, dental and vision insurance benefits after your first 90 days
- In-house training and professional development through seminars and conferences (tell us what you want to learn, and we’ll give you our support
- In-house training and professional development through seminars and conferences (tell us what you want to learn, and we’ll give you our support)
- Our annual company conference with training sessions, team-building activities, contests with fun prizes (an iPad or Kindle, for instance), outstanding meals and highly competitive softball and bowling tournaments
- The opportunity to work with passionate, determined online legal marketing experts from across the country and around the globe who bring not only their talents to the table but their unique personalities and interests as well (our team features a nature photographer from Canada, a National Guard member in Kentucky, a haunted house builder from California and a surfer on the North Carolina coast to list just a few).
Are You Ready for a Career at Consultwebs?
If you are creative, data-driven and obsessed with getting results, you will fit right in with our team. You should also have these specific skills, experience and traits:
- An ability to stay organized, meet multiple deadlines and pay attention to details in an open, fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent written, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- An ability to manage client relationships in a courteous and professional manner
- At least 1-2 years of marketing experience related to SEO skills, analytics, spreadsheets, data analysis.
- A strong background in using Google Analytics (or willingness to obtain Google Analytics Individual Qualification within 90 days after your start)
- A solid understanding of HTML and Search Engines a plus
- Be data driven as this is a very technical and data rich environment
- Strong experience with Excel (use of pivot tables and formulas is a must)
- High-speed Internet access (a minimum of 5mb download speed is required; you can check by going to www.speedtest.net).
How Do You Apply to Consultwebs?
Send us your resume today to http://jobs.consultwebs.com/apply/sXjlMG/Online-Marketing-Analyst. Your employment will be contingent on passing a background check and drug test.
What You Should Know About Consultwebs?
We are a fast-growing, award-winning and nationally recognized online legal marketing company that was launched in 1999. Since our inception, we have focused entirely on providing high-quality, ethical Web marketing services and consultation to law firms.
Our services include website design & development, content, Social Media, SEO, PPC management and hosting. We support more than 230+ websites for law firms across the country and have worked with numerous organizations, including the American Bar Association.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applications are considered for positions without regard to veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other category protected by applicable local, state or federal laws.
Your employment will be contingent upon passing a background check and drug test.
To apply, please visit jobs.consultwebs.com
To learn more about Internet Marketing Strategies for Law Firms, please visit Consultwebs