Job Description: Experienced SEO Consultant
Company and Position Summary
Consultwebs is in a rapidly growing industry serving the legal profession; helping law firms generate more clients from the Internet. We have been a work-from-home company since 1999 and have always rewarded and promoted based on hard work, passion, and performance.
We are looking for a motivated individual that can handle communication, consultation and strategy development, as well as execution on a few higher-tier accounts. We have a large and growing team of 50+ professionals in SEO, Content, Design, Development, Social Media, and Digital. This position will require an individual that is experienced in online marketing and who has the internal drive to push the needle for our clients. You will work with our internal teams, contractors, and other consultants to define, drive, and deliver results. If you need significant initial training and guidance, then this position is not for you. If you are experienced talking to clients and working hard to deliver results, then keep reading.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and document all marketing strategies.
- Prepare and analyze monthly campaign status, performance and ROI reports for clients.
- Host meetings with clients to review data, discuss campaign performance and educate them about online marketing strategy, results and industry changes.
- Responsible for reporting timelines for client projects and advocating internally for excellent fulfillment of their respective deliverables.
- Responsible for knowledge and fulfillment of contracted work as well as handling out-of-scope work with our sales team.
- Establish a relationship on trust with clients and work to ensure their needs are met and they feel they are our priority.
- Build KPIs for our clients based on expressed and contracted work needs and ensure we perform and exceed expectations.
Your resume must be accompanied by a cover letter. It must sell us on why you are ideally suited for this position and answer the following questions:
- What does an .htaccess file do?
- What are the best tools for link building?
- What is the difference between removing content via robots.txt vs. noindex directives?
- What is Rankbrain and why is it important?
- What is the most important consideration in creating content that converts?
- How do you calculate ROI for your work?
- Professional and natural communication ability;
- Autonomy and strong work ethic;
- Initiative, skill development, team work and dependability;
- Positive attitude, professional communication and appearance;
- Continue ongoing education and maintain certifications and qualifications;
- Be flexible and adapt to changes in digital marketing and in the growth of our company;
- Write what you know. Contribute to our blog or other online publications;
- Enjoy the flexibility of working from your home office;
- Google Analytics Certified, or demonstrable skill;
- Technical SEO;
- Tool utilization including WebCEO, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Majestic, etc;
- WordPress familiarity and development fluency;
- Design and UX with a critical eye for details;
- Link acquisition process including prospecting, personas, and outreach;
- Content planning and refinement;
- Content gap and depth analysis;
- Managing link-building contractors;
- Efficient and effective communication. Being able to defend your work and guidance to clients;
- Competitive analysis and expectation setting;
- Microsoft Excel for data analysis including function mastery and pivot tables;
- CRO and testing;
What We Offer
- A competitive salary based on your experience.
- A great PTO package.
- Quarterly profit-sharing bonuses and 401k participation after your first year of employment.
- Health insurance benefits after your first 90 days with options for dental and vision.
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement within the company
- In-house training and professional development through seminars and conferences (tell us what you want to learn, and we’ll give you our support)
- Our annual company conference, with training sessions, team-building activities, contests with fun prizes (an iPad or Kindle, for instance), outstanding meals and highly competitive softball and bowling tournaments.
- The opportunity to work with passionate, determined online marketing experts from across the country and around the globe who bring not only their talents to the table but their unique personalities and interests as well (our team features a nature photographer from Canada, a National Guard member in Kentucky, a haunted house builder from California and a surfer on the North Carolina coast to list just a few).
To apply, visit jobs.consultwebs.com