Creative Statistical Researcher and Analyst
Do you excel at diving deep into data and making sense out of a vast ocean of information? Are you able to focus on the signal and tune out the static when listening to what statistics are telling you? We are looking for a new team member who shares our enthusiasm for crafting new content by analyzing data and teasing out the story hiding in the databank.
Expectations and Requirements
- Conduct original research and statistical analysis to generate novel insights
- Background in statistics
- Familiarity with available legal datasets and how to clean data, distill it and isolate meaningful results that can serve as the basis for engaging articles. Do you love telling stories with data? Can you make the numbers speak?
- Communicate findings to writers, designers and other team members and help them as they create written and visual content based on the findings
- Generate creative ideas for research topics
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and translate them to easily understood terms
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficiency in Excel, Stata, R, Python, or other statistical analysis software
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Quick, efficient computer skills and strong multi-tasking abilities
- Quality of work and attention to detail
- Professional and natural communication ability
- Autonomy and strong work ethic
- Master of time management
- Initiative, team player, and dependable
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Positive attitude
Your resume must be accompanied by a cover letter that tells us why you are ideally suited for this position.
Position is contract, with potential to turn into full-time.
To apply for this position, please apply here at jobs.consultwebs.com
To find out more about Consultwebs, please visit www.Consultwebs.com.