What is a day like as a Consultwebs.com Online Marketing Consultant?
You strive each day to achieve success for our clients, our company and yourself. You review multiple client campaigns and identify strengths and weaknesses. You communicate with clients to learn about their needs and goals. You develop creative marketing ideas and collaborate on planning and executing those ideas with fellow smart, talented and driven team members, including consultants, content editors, Social Media consultants, SEM management experts, designers and outreach experts. You rely on data to inform everything you do. Each day can feature a victory that is the result of your hard work and innovation.
Along the way, you should expect to:
- Develop and document all marketing strategies
- Prepare and analyze monthly campaign status, performance and ROI reports for clients
- Host meetings with clients to review data, discuss campaign performance and educate them about online marketing strategy, results and industry changes
- Troubleshoot issues that arise with client websites
- Contribute regularly to the Consultwebs.com blog and industry forums
- Maintain high standards in professionalism and appearance
- Be presented with challenges to overcome in client campaigns
- Maintain high quality on-page and off-site SEO efforts for all clients
- Continue ongoing education and maintain certifications and qualifications
- Be flexible and adapt to changes in digital marketing and in the growth of our company.
What Will Consultwebs.com Offer You?
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- Quarterly profit-sharing bonuses and 401k participation after your first year of employment
- Health, dental and vision insurance benefits after your first 90 days
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement within the company
- In-house training and professional development through seminars and conferences (tell us what you want to learn, and we’ll give you our support)
- Our annual company conference, with training sessions, team-building activities, contests with fun prizes (an iPad or Kindle, for instance), outstanding meals and highly competitive softball and bowling tournaments
- The opportunity to work with passionate, determined online legal marketing experts from across the country and around the globe who bring not only their talents to the table but their unique personalities and interests as well (our team features a nature photographer from Canada, a National Guard member in Kentucky, a haunted house builder from California and a surfer on the North Carolina coast to list just a few).
Are You Ready for a Career at Consultwebs.com?
If you are creative, data-driven and obsessed with getting results, you will fit right in with our team. You should also have the following specific skills, experience and traits:
- An ability to stay organized, meet multiple deadlines and pay attention to details in an open, fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment
- Exceptional critical and strategic thinking skills
- At least two years of experience in a client-facing role and the ability to manage client relationships in a courteous and professional manner, including presenting a professional appearance
- Highly polished written, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Previous experience in driving marketing strategy, including creating, implementing and managing strategy to achieve goals
- A solid understanding of technical SEO, including on-page optimization
- At least two to four years of SEO experience and familiarity with content strategy, PR, Social Media and Google Analytics
- A strong background in using Google Analytics to make data-based decisions (you must have either Google Analytics Individual Qualification or a willingness to earn your IQ within 90 days after your start)
- An ability to measure the effectiveness of client campaigns and achievement of client goals through use of rankings, traffic and conversions
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel (pivot tables)
- High-speed Internet access (a minimum of 5mb download speed is required; you can check by going to www.speedtest.net)
If you have previous agency experience and international SEO experience, it would be a plus.
How Do You Apply to Consultwebs.com?
Send us your resume and cover letter today, by applying at http://jobs.consultwebs.com/apply/MDjkub/Online-Marketing-Consultant. We will get back to you as soon as possible. Your employment will be contingent on passing a background check and drug test.
What You Should Know About Consultwebs.com?
We are a fast-growing, award-winning and nationally recognized online legal marketing company that was launched in 1999. Since our inception, we have focused entirely on providing high-quality, ethical Web marketing and consulting services to law firms.
Our services include website design and development, content, Social Media, SEO, PPC management and hosting. We support more than 230 websites for law firms across the country and have worked with numerous organizations, including the American Bar Association.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applications are considered for positions without regard to veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other category protected by applicable local, state or federal laws.
Your employment will be contingent upon passing a background check and drug test.
To learn more about Internet Marketing Strategies for Law Firms, please visit Consultwebs.com, Inc.